Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia in/near Greenville, South Carolina
Caring for people with memory loss.
Our memory care neighborhood offers a safe, supportive environment for people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our intimate size helps foster close, fulfilling relationships with caregivers and neighbors.
Dedicated caregivers apply insights gained from each resident’s unique life story to develop an individualized care program for each resident. Memories fade, but we know those past relationships and experiences continue to shape our residents’ lives every day.
Activities are designed to promote physical and emotional well-being, maintain a sense of purpose and support quality of life. Our personalized approach is part of a nationally recognized continuum of care designed for people with dementia and their families called Heartfelt Connections – A Memory Care Program®. No other senior living community in the Greenville, South Carolina area offers it.
To learn more about our unique memory care program, schedule a visit.
- Nursing staff on duty 24/7
- Medication administered by a licensed nurse
- Weekly flat linen and personal laundry service
- Daily housekeeping with weekly deep cleans
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Emergency alert system in each room
- Personalized care plans
- 24/7 security
- Comfortable private rooms
- Three delicious meals cooked to order daily, and snacks always available
- Special diets can be accommodated when prescribed by physician
- All utilities covered (except telephone)
- Basic cable TV
- Wellness and Fitness Center with indoor heated saltwater pool
- Activity programming focused on resident’s abilities
- Secure Memory Care unit and outdoor courtyard
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all rooms are private. Residents and their families are welcome to bring in furnishings and decorations that are beloved and familiar to the resident.
Resident rooms are equipped with an emergency call system. Staff is on duty 24/7 to monitor and assist residents at any time, day or night. A secure courtyard also offers residents a safe place to enjoy the outdoors.
Activities are scheduled according to each resident’s abilities. Generally, activities are designed to help people feel independent and to support their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.