Services and Amenities- Senior Living in Greenville, SC
Make yourself comfortable.
We take care of the details so you can live the way you want to. Chores like housekeeping and home maintenance? Leave them to us. Don’t feel like cooking today? We’ll serve up a meal, just the way you like it. Need to get to an appointment but don’t feel like driving, dealing with traffic or parking? Our friendly drivers will drop you off and pick you up, so running errands is a breeze. The independent living lifestyle at Rolling Green Village will help you make the most of life with an array of remarkable services and amenities.
- Complimentary continental breakfast Monday through Friday
- Restaurant-style dining in three separate dining venues*
- Home maintenance and housekeeping
- Groundskeeping, mowing and lawn care
- Health club membership
- Full calendar of programs and events
- Scheduled transportation to Greenville shops, dining and entertainment
- Full-time chaplain and nondenominational worship services
- Full continuum of care, including assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing
- Utilities, Wi-Fi, basic cable TV (except telephone)
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- Maintenance-free patio homes and apartment homes
- Three fishing lakes, walking paths and gardening spaces
- Village Commons with reception, dining room with display kitchen and fireplace, private dining room, bistro, lounge, arts and crafts studio, billiards and game rooms
- Cardio and strength training room
- Fitness studio for group classes
- Indoor heated saltwater pool
- Club room
- Multipurpose rooms
- Salon and barbershop
- Pet-friendly environment
*Residents of patio homes enjoy discounts on meal plans, interior home maintenance and housekeeping. Residents of apartment homes may also choose a chef-prepared lunch or dinner daily.
If you’d like to see everything we have to offer, contact us to schedule a personal visit.