Senior Rehabilitation in Greenville, South Carolina
Getting you on the path to recovery.
After a stay in hospital or serious injury, it can be difficult to return to your old routine. That’s where our rehabilitation professionals can help. We provide a full range of therapy services through our partnership with Heritage Healthcare to speed recovery and get you back where you want to be.
Specially trained geriatric therapists provide aquatic, physical, occupational and speech therapy services tailored to your needs. Therapy services can be provided in your room or at our state-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center.
We also offer direct admittance, meaning you or your loved one doesn’t have to be a current Rolling Green Village resident to use our senior rehabilitation services in Greenville, South Carolina. We accept Medicare, long-term care insurance and private pay.
- Specially trained geriatric therapists
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies tailored to your needs
- Medical director available 24/7
- Weekly flat linen and personal laundry service
- Daily housekeeping with weekly deep cleans
- Emergency alert system in each room
- Comfortable private bedrooms
- Three delicious meals cooked to order daily, and snacks always available
- Special diet when prescribed by physician
- All utilities covered (except telephone)
- Basic cable TV
- Wellness and Fitness Center with indoor heated saltwater pool
- Full activities program and social events
Schedule a complimentary consultation. Contact us to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer aquatic, physical, occupational and speech therapies. Aquatic therapy can help improve function, range of motion and strength, particularly for people with joint problems or who find it difficult to exercise on land. Physical therapy can help improve mobility, balance, range of motion and strength. Occupational therapy helps people adapt to life changes and improve self-care skills such as bathing, dressing and eating. Speech therapy helps with communication, chewing and swallowing.
Yes, all rooms in the rehabilitation neighborhood are private. Rehab residents have access to every service and amenity at our community, including an indoor heated saltwater pool, common areas and delicious dining.
There are no set visiting hours at our Health Center neighborhoods. Friends and family are welcome at any time.