"I started in the hospital and couldn’t do anything when I got here. Rolling Green Village has changed my life, and people here have everything to do with it. They’ve done a lot for me.”
Assisted Living Facilities in Greenville, South Carolina
The support you need to live the life you love.
Part of our Greenville, South Carolina community, the assisted living neighborhood is for people who want to continue an active, independent lifestyle, but need a little extra support each day. Assistance includes activities of daily living tasks such as getting dressed, bathing, taking medication as prescribed, or simply getting around the community. Round-the-clock care is provided by certified nursing assistants according to each resident’s preferred schedule.
Assisted living residents enjoy easy access to the fitness center, indoor heated saltwater pool, dining room, library, beauty salon and common areas. Everything is connected under one roof. A wide variety of activities, clubs, wellness programs and day trips fill the calendar. With housekeeping and cooked-to-order meals provided, residents can enjoy a full and fulfilling lifestyle each and every day. See for yourself Contact us to schedule a tour.
- Certified Nursing Assistant on duty 24/7
- Emergency alert system in each resident’s room
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transportation service for doctor’s appointments
- Wellness monitoring
- Weekly flat linen and personal laundry service
- Daily housekeeping with weekly deep cleans
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Comfortable private rooms
- Three delicious meals cooked to order daily, and snacks always available
- Special diet when prescribed by physician
- All utilities covered (except telephone)
- Basic cable TV
- Well-stocked library with free Wi-Fi
- Wellness and Fitness Center with indoor heated saltwater pool
- Life enrichment activities
- Community common spaces
Find one that’s right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes: all rooms are private and include a kitchenette. Rooms can be decorated with personal items to make you feel right at home.
Yes. There are no set visiting hours at our Health Center, so friends and family are welcome any time.
Yes. We offer a full calendar of activities, programs and events every month centered around eight dimensions of wellness. It’s a holistic approach to wellness personalized for each resident. The goal is to help residents live healthier and happier so they can continue to enjoy an active, independent lifestyle.
We offer skilled nursing and memory care in our Health Center, which has a 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.