Skilled nursing facility in Greenville, SC
Outstanding care delivered with compassion.
Our skilled nursing center provides short-term care and long-term care following an accident or illness. Our high staff-to-patient ratio allows us to provide the attentive, personalized care each resident deserves.
The quality of care we deliver is reflected in our 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. In fact, we’re the only continuing care retirement community in Greenville, South Carolina, with a 5-Star rating. We’re also recognized among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- 24/7 skilled nursing care
- Personalized care plans
- Medication administered by a licensed nurse
- Medical director available 24/7
- Weekly flat linen and personal laundry service
- Daily housekeeping with weekly deep cleans
- Emergency alert system in each room
- Pastoral care
- 24/7 security
- Spacious private bedrooms
- Three delicious meals cooked to order daily, and snacks always available
- Special diet when prescribed by physician
- All utilities covered (except telephone)
- Basic cable TV
- Wellness and Fitness Center with indoor heated saltwater pool
- Individually designed activities and social events
Frequently Asked Questions
Skilled nursing is for those who need longer-term care delivered around the clock by licensed professionals, including RNs, LPNs and CNAs.
Yes, all rooms are private. Residents and their families are welcome to bring in furnishings and decorations that are beloved and familiar to the resident.
There are no set visiting hours at our Health Center neighborhoods. Friends and family are welcome anytime.
There is a full-time chaplain at Rolling Green Village, and we also offer nondenominational services.